Illness sidelines Rihanna at Grammys
Rihanna cancelled her scheduled performance at the Grammy Awards Monday night after a doctor put her on two days of vocal rest to protect her voice.
The superstar singer gave it a try, rehearsing Kiss It Better earlier in the day, but she did not go ahead with her performance, scheduled during the show's first hour, after a doctor's examination for an apparent upper-respiratory infection.
"Based on Rihanna's examination after Grammy rehearsal today, (her) doctor put her on vocal rest for 48 hours because she was at risk of hemorrhaging her vocal cords. The antibiotics she has been on... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike