Illness sidelines Rihanna at Grammys
Rihanna cancelled her scheduled performance at the Grammy Awards Monday night after a doctor put her on two days of vocal rest to protect her voice.
The superstar singer gave it a try, rehearsing Kiss It Better earlier in the day, but she did not go ahead with her performance, scheduled during the show's first hour, after a doctor's examination for an apparent upper-respiratory infection.
"Based on Rihanna's examination after Grammy rehearsal today, (her) doctor put her on vocal rest for 48 hours because she was at risk of hemorrhaging her vocal cords. The antibiotics she has been on... read more
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia