Impairment suspected in wrong-way crash; Loop 101 re-opened at Guadalupe
CLOSE ADOT Alerts lets you know when wrong-way drivers are on the road and sends you traffic updates. Carly Henry/azcentral.com.
Officials suspect impairment on the part of the driver who triggered a wrong-way crash that closed Loop 101 northbound at Guadalupe Road in Mesa early Friday.
Loop 101 northbound re-opened at Guadalupe around 8:30 a.m., according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
Just before 3 a.m., troopers received multiple calls regarding a wrong-way vehicle traveling south in the northbound lanes of Loop 101 from the U.S. 60, according to Trooper Kameron Lee with... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...