Impairment suspected in wrong-way crash; Loop 101 re-opened at Guadalupe
CLOSE ADOT Alerts lets you know when wrong-way drivers are on the road and sends you traffic updates. Carly Henry/azcentral.com.
Officials suspect impairment on the part of the driver who triggered a wrong-way crash that closed Loop 101 northbound at Guadalupe Road in Mesa early Friday.
Loop 101 northbound re-opened at Guadalupe around 8:30 a.m., according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
Just before 3 a.m., troopers received multiple calls regarding a wrong-way vehicle traveling south in the northbound lanes of Loop 101 from the U.S. 60, according to Trooper Kameron Lee with... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...