In Colorado, Trump calls for congressional term limits
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Donald Trump on Tuesday said that he'll push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress if he's elected to the White House.
The proposal, announced at rallies in Colorado Springs and Grand Junction, came as the GOP nominee sharpened his focus on cracking down on government corruption. The Republican presidential nominee said he would propose a six-year limit for members of the House and a 12-year limit for members of the Senate.
"Decades of failure in Washington and decades of special-interest dealing, must and will come... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House