In Sox' blame pie, Theo's just a slice
As we continue to bask in the distant glory of The Trade while simultaneously bemoaning the hopelessness of The Season, the legacy of one man deserves a re-examination. Theo Epstein.
There has been much talk since the Red Sox [team stats] traded $270 million worth of players to the Dodgers two weeks ago that the deal represents a repudiation of Epstein, the team's former general manager.
And while there's no arguing missteps that began with the signing of John Lackey in the winter of 2009, to write off Epstein's entire tenure, and indeed, the contributions he has made to the current team,... read more
- 18:50 Trump replacing McMaster with Bolton
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer