In Sox' blame pie, Theo's just a slice
As we continue to bask in the distant glory of The Trade while simultaneously bemoaning the hopelessness of The Season, the legacy of one man deserves a re-examination. Theo Epstein.
There has been much talk since the Red Sox [team stats] traded $270 million worth of players to the Dodgers two weeks ago that the deal represents a repudiation of Epstein, the team's former general manager.
And while there's no arguing missteps that began with the signing of John Lackey in the winter of 2009, to write off Epstein's entire tenure, and indeed, the contributions he has made to the current team,... read more
- 02:59 Mueller probe gets info from ex-Trump lawyer Cohen
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches