In State of Union, Trump to make case that America is back
WASHINGTON (AP) — Seeking to move past the shadow of the Russia investigation, President Donald Trump is aiming to use his first State of the Union address to note the economic progress under his watch while pushing for bipartisanship with Democrats on issues such as rebuilding roads and bridges.
The White House said Sunday that the president would point to a robust economy and low unemployment during his first year and the benefits of his major tax overhaul during Tuesday's address to Congress. The president was expected to set aside his more combative tone for one of compromise and... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants