Inbee Park leads LPGA Founders Cup; Laura Davies eyes record
In 2014, Laura Davies was appointed Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire, as part of the Queen of England's Birthday Honours.
Come Sunday, she hopes to tack on another title: LPGA's oldest winner.
Davies, 54, shot a 9-under 63 on Saturday to finish the day tied for fourth at the Bank of Hope Founders Cup at Desert Ridge. She catapulted up the leaderboard after starting the third round tied for 39th.
"I was driving it nicely, which you have to do because you don't need to be in the desert," said Davies, who hails from England. "There are a lot areas where you can... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco