Incoming Altria Group CEO made $10.3M in '12
RICHMOND, Va. -- Marlboro maker Altria Group Inc.'s incoming CEO Martin J. Barrington received a pay package valued at $10.3 million for fiscal 2012, according to an Associated Press analysis of a regulatory filing.
The pay package came in a year when the Richmond, Va.-based owner of the nation's biggest cigarette maker, Philip Morris USA, saw its net income grow 23 percent to $4.18 billion. Revenue excluding excise taxes rose 5 percent to $17.5 billion. Cigarette volumes were essentially flat at 134.9 billion cigarettes. Its full-year U.S. retail share increased 0.8 percentage points to... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein