India offers Myanmar's Suu Kyi help in energy, agriculture
NEW DELHI – India has offered to provide help with energy and agriculture in response to a request from visiting Myanmar leader Aung San Suu Kyi for cooperation in building infrastructure in her country.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi met with Suu Kyi in New Delhi on Wednesday and also offered help in restoring pagodas damaged by a recent earthquake in Myanmar.
Modi said the two countries have similar security concerns and have agreed to work in close cooperation along their borders.
Suu Kyi also sought the help of India's private sector, saying the people of Myanmar look forward to... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...