Indonesia military threatens news site after coup story
JAKARTA, Indonesia – Indonesia's military says it's reporting an online news site to the police after it wrote about an Intercept story alleging current and retired generals plotted to overthrow President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo.
The Intercept, confounded by Glenn Greenwald, a journalist known for his stories about the U.S. National Security Agency's mass surveillance, published the story earlier this week.
Citing intelligence documents, unnamed generals and protest leaders, it alleges that huge protests in Jakarta against the capital's minority Christian governor were a front for a... read more
- 03:16 AP source: Kushner sought secret communications with Russia
- 03:16 Back home after foreign trip, Trump faces slew of challenges
- 01:29 Tony Stewart lets loose at Little 500, from a banana to a chugged...
- 00:58 Tony Stewart lets loose at Little 500, from a banana to a chugged...
- 00:49 Baylor tops Arizona softball to force Game 3 in NCAA Super Regional
- 22:23 Phoenix mural highlights history, achievements of Latinos in Arizona
- 21:05 Tucson police officers fatally shoot man in cemetery
- 20:31 Track modifications hope to put competitive spin on Coca-Cola 600
- 20:08 How the Predators built their roster for Stanley Cup success
- 18:22 azcentral.com Sports Awards Boys Tennis Player, Boys Tennis Coach...