Indonesia military threatens news site after coup story
JAKARTA, Indonesia – Indonesia's military says it's reporting an online news site to the police after it wrote about an Intercept story alleging current and retired generals plotted to overthrow President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo.
The Intercept, confounded by Glenn Greenwald, a journalist known for his stories about the U.S. National Security Agency's mass surveillance, published the story earlier this week.
Citing intelligence documents, unnamed generals and protest leaders, it alleges that huge protests in Jakarta against the capital's minority Christian governor were a front for a... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...