Indonesia military threatens news site after coup story
JAKARTA, Indonesia – Indonesia's military says it's reporting an online news site to the police after it wrote about an Intercept story alleging current and retired generals plotted to overthrow President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo.
The Intercept, confounded by Glenn Greenwald, a journalist known for his stories about the U.S. National Security Agency's mass surveillance, published the story earlier this week.
Citing intelligence documents, unnamed generals and protest leaders, it alleges that huge protests in Jakarta against the capital's minority Christian governor were a front for a... read more
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot
- 04:45 Family separation policy starts dividing Republicans
- 03:27 First lady Melania Trump "hates" to see families separated
- 02:59 Prosecutor: 1 suspect dead and 20 people injured, four of them...
- 02:28 French media: Woman crying "God is great" has injured 2 with box...
- 02:15 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 02:15 Giuliani says Trump may consider pardons after Russia probe
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border