Infrastructure plan may ignore climate change
WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump is expected to unveil Monday a plan that would fulfill one of his signature campaign promises: a $1.5 trillion, once-in-a-generation proposal to rebuild, restore and modernize the nation's aging infrastructure.
"We will build gleaming new roads, bridges, highways, railways and waterways all across our land," Trump said in his State of the Union address.
But while the proposal represents one of the administration's main legislative ambitions, it could directly clash with one of its defining regulatory principles, which is to question the risk... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants