Injured endangered Peregrine Falcon found in Detroit being treated
He's a rare bird and he's getting first class treatment at a local nature preserve. A male Peregrine Falcon, one of as few as two dozen in all of Michigan, is receiving medical treatment at the Howell Nature Center's wildlife rehabilitation clinic after being found, down and injured Tuesday on the streets of Detroit. Someone saw him on the street and when they noticed he hadn't moved in about two hours, they contacted the Michigan Anti-Cruelty Society, which, in turn, brought him to us, nature center Director Dana DeBenham said. After several days of treatment, the falcon is now in... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional