Injuries prompt Colts to sign Coffman as backup tight end
INDIANAPOLIS — Another rash of injuries prompted the Indianapolis Colts to make a flurry of moves Tuesday, starting with the signing of tight end Chase Coffman.
Later in the day, Indy promoted rookie receiver Tevaun Smith from the practice squad to the active roster, signed receiver Marcus Leak and cornerback Frankie Williams to the practice squad and placed receiver Quan Bray on injured reserve.
The Colts also put tight end Mike Miller on the practice squad injured reserve list and released safety Lee Hightower from the practice squad.
Coffman was signed two days after starting tight end... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...