Inquiry into Newton tragedy ‘very open and active’
Investigators are still working to determine what caused a car to crash through the window of a Newton restaurant, leaving two people dead and seven more injured.
“It’s a very open and active investigation,” Middlesex District Attorney Marian T. Ryan told reporters yesterday from her Woburn office. “Lots of information to put together. It’s a fairly long process of talking to people, downloading data from the car. The important thing here is that we get good answers.”
Greg Morin, 32, of Newton and Eleanor Miele, 52, of Watertown, were killed March 1 when a Volkswagen SUV crossed over... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law