Inside look: NY’s largest casino opens with hope to revive the Catskills
CLOSE A look inside the Resorts World Catskills casino, under construction and opening soon in Monticello Jan. 25, 2018.
ALBANY – Exit Route 17 in Sullivan County and go to the former Kutsher's Country Club and you can still see the remnants of a once vibrant vacation spot.
The main hotel building is still standing, but boarded up. The once grand circular driveway where valets would rush to take your bags is now dirt and weeds.
The tennis courts across the street are still there, remarkably, but without a fence and worn down from years of abandonment.
In fact, one of the only... read more
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...
- 21:45 Arizona has no official state dinosaur, so an 11-year-old proposed...
- 20:34 2 shot dead inside Phoenix residence; no arrests made
- 18:51 Giancarlo Stanton, Aaron Judge take their first cuts together this...
- 18:51 Arizona Coyotes goaltender Antti Raanta named NHL star of the week
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...