Investigators moving wreckage of helicopter crash that killed two men
Federal investigators are dismantling a helicopter that crashed shortly after takeoff from Kendall Tamiami Executive Airport Wednesday afternoon, killing the pilot and passenger.
The helicopter wreckage will be taken to a secure facility, where investigators with the National Transportation Safety Board will examine the evidence and ultimately determine the cause of the crash, said Peter Knudson, an agency spokesman.
Though police had not released the names of the men who died, a friend at the scene late Wednesday said the pilot was Mark Palmieri, who owned Bravo Helicopters based at the... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco