Investigators moving wreckage of helicopter crash that killed two men
Federal investigators are dismantling a helicopter that crashed shortly after takeoff from Kendall Tamiami Executive Airport Wednesday afternoon, killing the pilot and passenger.
The helicopter wreckage will be taken to a secure facility, where investigators with the National Transportation Safety Board will examine the evidence and ultimately determine the cause of the crash, said Peter Knudson, an agency spokesman.
Though police had not released the names of the men who died, a friend at the scene late Wednesday said the pilot was Mark Palmieri, who owned Bravo Helicopters based at the... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings