Iran, 6 powers look at easier issues at nuke talks
VIENNA Iran and six world powers appear to be tackling less sensitive issues first at nuclear talks meant to curb Tehran's atomic activities in exchange for full sanctions relief.
Iran's official IRNA news agency says Wednesday's talks are focusing on a heavy water reactor. The six want the nearly finished reactor shut down, or converted to a type that produces less plutonium, a material that could be used to make nuclear weapons.
Uranium enrichment is a tougher item. Iran says it is enriching only to fuel reactors, and for scientific and medical purposes. It is expected to fiercely resist... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein