Iran, 6 powers look at easier issues at nuke talks
VIENNA -- Iran and six world powers appear to be tackling less sensitive issues first at nuclear talks meant to curb Tehran's atomic activities in exchange for full sanctions relief.
Iran's official IRNA news agency says Wednesday's talks are focusing on a heavy water reactor. The six want the nearly finished reactor shut down, or converted to a type that produces less plutonium, a material that could be used to make nuclear weapons.
Uranium enrichment is a tougher item. Iran says it is enriching only to fuel reactors, and for scientific and medical purposes. It is expected to fiercely... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco