Iran, 6 powers look at easier issues at nuke talks
VIENNA -- Iran and six world powers appear to be tackling less sensitive issues first at nuclear talks meant to curb Tehran's atomic activities in exchange for full sanctions relief.
Iran's official IRNA news agency says Wednesday's talks are focusing on a heavy water reactor. The six want the nearly finished reactor shut down, or converted to a type that produces less plutonium, a material that could be used to make nuclear weapons.
Uranium enrichment is a tougher item. Iran says it is enriching only to fuel reactors, and for scientific and medical purposes. It is expected to fiercely... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat