Iraqi prime minister joins Trump for meeting focusing on ISIS
President Trump on Monday held his first meeting with Iraq's prime minister Monday as the American leader shapes his policy for defeating the Islamic State group.
With Iraq's Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi at the White House, Trump said Iran is one of the issues his team will discuss with the Iraqi delegation. He took the opportunity to criticize the nuclear deal his predecessor, Barack Obama, pursued with Iran.
"One of the things I did ask is, `Why did President Obama sign that agreement with Iran?' because nobody has been able to figure that one out," Trump said. "But maybe... read more
- 16:16 Earnhardt Jr. dealing with difficult final NASCAR season
- 16:02 Arizona Wildcats DE-LB DeAndre' Miller injures foot, will miss...
- 16:02 Picking the Pac-12: Jeff Metcalfe's preseason football media poll
- 15:40 Ultimate Arizona bucket list: 14 things to do in Pinal County
- 15:16 Debut novel 'Daughters' recycles 'Handmaid's Tale'
- 15:07 Governor agrees to meet with some Texas mayors over special session...
- 15:04 Training Day: Competition continues at key positions for Cardinals
- 14:52 Bathroom debate begins after stalling over rules fight in Texas Senate
- 13:50 Your take: Should Suns include Josh Jackson in a deal for...
- 13:35 Is Josh Jackson part of Suns pitch for Irving? Not yet, but he...