Iraqi prime minister joins Trump for meeting focusing on ISIS
President Trump on Monday held his first meeting with Iraq's prime minister Monday as the American leader shapes his policy for defeating the Islamic State group.
With Iraq's Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi at the White House, Trump said Iran is one of the issues his team will discuss with the Iraqi delegation. He took the opportunity to criticize the nuclear deal his predecessor, Barack Obama, pursued with Iran.
"One of the things I did ask is, `Why did President Obama sign that agreement with Iran?' because nobody has been able to figure that one out," Trump said. "But maybe... read more
- 15:28 Bordow: Firing of Desert Vista baseball coach Stan Luketich makes...
- 15:10 Trump at NRA convention: 'Eight-year assault' on gun rights is over
- 15:04 Stream of quakes rattles Chilean coast
- 14:38 Trump's tweets cooling — and the impact is fading a bit
- 14:36 Trump's 100-day cram session
- 14:25 North Korea's army: 1.2M men, obsolete equipment and nukes
- 14:16 Pakistan: Thousands of activists rally against PM Sharif
- 14:16 Pentagon names Army rangers killed fighting ISIS in Afghanistan
- 14:16 Russia seeks arrest of former Ukraine prime minister
- 13:56 A look at Macedonia's deepening political turmoil