Iron Dog winners Aklestad and Johnson to meet with fans in Wasilla
Tyler Aklestad and Tyson Johnson, winners of the 2016 Iron Dog snowmachine race, are participating in a meet-and-greet from 5-6 p.m. Thursday at the Wasilla GCI store.
The winning duo will be available to sign autographs and take photos with members of the community. They will also have their official 2016 Iron Dog trophies on hand.
The event is free to the public.
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco