Iron Dog winners Aklestad and Johnson to meet with fans in Wasilla
Tyler Aklestad and Tyson Johnson, winners of the 2016 Iron Dog snowmachine race, are participating in a meet-and-greet from 5-6 p.m. Thursday at the Wasilla GCI store.
The winning duo will be available to sign autographs and take photos with members of the community. They will also have their official 2016 Iron Dog trophies on hand.
The event is free to the public.
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike