Is the smell from Hickman's egg farms harmful? West Valley residents will soon find out
CLOSE Since the Hickman's Egg Facility has been built in Tonopah, AZ, neighbors have complained about what they describe as a "truly awful" smell and how it is essentially shutting down their way of life. Video by Patrick Breen/azcentral.com
A battle between Hickman's Egg Ranch and residents on the western edge of metro Phoenix is playing out in a flurry of lawsuits and regulatory agencies locally and nationally.
The millions of chickens at Hickman’s industrial-sized farms in Arlington and Tonopah create dust, feathers, flies and a “sickening stink,” residents and community... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...