Isolated severe storms possible in Alabama next two days
Rain and storms are in the forecast for this weekend, and a few of them could be on the strong side.
NOAA's Storm Prediction Center has placed north Alabama under a marginal risk of severe storms today, and moe of Alabama falls under a marginal risk for Saturday.
A marginal risk means isolated severe storms will be possible.
Forecasters are not expecting this to be a tornado event -- instead the main risks with the strongest storms will be wind gusts up to 60 mph hail up to 1 inch in diameter, according to the National Weather Service.
Scattered to numerous storms will be possible later... read more
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa
- 12:09 What you need to know about the Krack Wi-Fi hack