Isolated severe storms possible in Alabama next two days
Rain and storms are in the forecast for this weekend, and a few of them could be on the strong side.
NOAA's Storm Prediction Center has placed north Alabama under a marginal risk of severe storms today, and moe of Alabama falls under a marginal risk for Saturday.
A marginal risk means isolated severe storms will be possible.
Forecasters are not expecting this to be a tornado event -- instead the main risks with the strongest storms will be wind gusts up to 60 mph hail up to 1 inch in diameter, according to the National Weather Service.
Scattered to numerous storms will be possible later... read more
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 20:24 Arizona Cardinals limiting Sam Bradford now in hopes of a healthier...
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe