Isolated severe storms possible in Alabama next two days
Rain and storms are in the forecast for this weekend, and a few of them could be on the strong side.
NOAA's Storm Prediction Center has placed north Alabama under a marginal risk of severe storms today, and moe of Alabama falls under a marginal risk for Saturday.
A marginal risk means isolated severe storms will be possible.
Forecasters are not expecting this to be a tornado event -- instead the main risks with the strongest storms will be wind gusts up to 60 mph hail up to 1 inch in diameter, according to the National Weather Service.
Scattered to numerous storms will be possible later... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston