Isolated severe storms possible in Alabama next two days
Rain and storms are in the forecast for this weekend, and a few of them could be on the strong side.
NOAA's Storm Prediction Center has placed north Alabama under a marginal risk of severe storms today, and moe of Alabama falls under a marginal risk for Saturday.
A marginal risk means isolated severe storms will be possible.
Forecasters are not expecting this to be a tornado event -- instead the main risks with the strongest storms will be wind gusts up to 60 mph hail up to 1 inch in diameter, according to the National Weather Service.
Scattered to numerous storms will be possible later... read more
- 11:10 Should Arizona schools let kids watch solar eclipse outside? Some...
- 11:10 'Young Southwest modern' house built by owner in 1950s is for sale
- 10:18 Saving and budgeting: How to be smart with your money
- 08:47 Trump's first campaign manager joins super PAC backing him
- 08:00 The Latest: Dunford endorses military leaders' tweets
- 07:20 Texas lawmaker says his bill would not protect Charlottesville...
- 06:45 Bay Area averages a car-to-car shooting on its freeways every week,...
- 06:32 McCaul calls congressional hearing after Charlottesville violence
- 04:12 President Trump's ardent backers support him more than ever
- 03:59 Trump aide: No military solution in North Korea