Israel army kills Palestinian at West Bank barrier
JERUSALEM -- The Israeli military says soldiers have shot and killed a Palestinian who was among a group trying to break through the West Bank separation fence.
The army says three suspects were spotted at the fence near the city of Hebron, and one of them was cutting through it on Wednesday. The soldiers first called on the men to leave, then fired warning shots in the air, after which they fired at the legs of the one cutting the fence.
The army says soldiers took the wounded Palestinian to an Israeli hospital but he died of his injuries.
Israel erected the concrete and fence separation... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance