It's a new TV season -- but here's why you might want to look away
It's late September, time for many adults to settle in for a new season of prime-time drama, comedy, sports, reality competition and the occasional three-hour political debate.
But as you get comfy on your sofa, you might want to consider this: y\Your TV habit might be killing you. A growing body of evidence links not just sitting in general but TV viewing in particular with all sorts of health problems. Those include obesity, Type 2 diabetes, heart disease and, yes, premature death.
Too much TV "is a really serious health hazard," says Frank Hu, a professor of nutrition and... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House