It's selling season. Is your home in the best price range, neighborhood to benefit?
You might notice a few more sale signs in your neighborhood.
Metro Phoenix’s home buying and selling season is in full swing. And because there aren’t enough houses listed for sale, prices are expected to rise in some Valley neighborhoods, say market watchers.
February is considered the big kick-off month for the Valley’s housing market.
The Waste Management Phoenix Open exposes visitors to Phoenix’s great weather when it’s freezing in the Midwest and back East. And then more people flock to the area in March for Spring Training.
Families that hope to move once school ends also tend to... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions