It's selling season. Is your home in the best price range, neighborhood to benefit?
You might notice a few more sale signs in your neighborhood.
Metro Phoenix’s home buying and selling season is in full swing. And because there aren’t enough houses listed for sale, prices are expected to rise in some Valley neighborhoods, say market watchers.
February is considered the big kick-off month for the Valley’s housing market.
The Waste Management Phoenix Open exposes visitors to Phoenix’s great weather when it’s freezing in the Midwest and back East. And then more people flock to the area in March for Spring Training.
Families that hope to move once school ends also tend to... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler