Jackson has control of the Knicks and plenty to do
NEW YORK -- Phil Jackson has control of the New York Knicks, along with complete power to do what is necessary to fix them.
His work starts Wednesday, when he visits his new players and coaches and watches them host the Indiana Pacers, the type of franchise he might like the Knicks to become.
Indiana has the best record in the Eastern Conference, a roster that was intelligently assembled free of ownership interference, and carries real championship hopes.
The Knicks are just trying to make the playoffs while Jackson evaluates who he thinks can be part of their future.
"Who wants to... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it