Jacksonville school board finalizes contract with architects for new school project
slideshow JACKSONVILLE — The local school board on Monday signed off on a contract with an architectural firm for the design of a new elementary school planned for the community.
In October, the board voted to allow Superintendent Jon Paul Campbell to enter into negotiations with McKee and Associates Architecture and Interior Design. The firm has already done preliminary sketches of the project. Monday’s decision affirms the board’s commitment to formalize the deal, but the agreement will not be final until the firm signs the new contract.
“I don’t know that it’s going to change anything,... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant