Jada Pinkett Smith addresses open-marriage rumor
Jada Pinkett Smith has responded to the rumor that she has an open relationship with hubby Will Smith, dubbing it "the most persistent" rumor that has dogged them during their 16-year marriage.
Asked flat-out, "Is it true?" in a sit-down with Marc Lamont Hill on HuffPost Live, Jada replied, "I think, no, I think people get that idea because Will and I are very relaxed with one another and I think because, from how I've answered questions" about how she deals with other women when it comes to being married to a superstar.
Note that the word "no"... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing