Jake McGee shines during Gators' 28-27 win over Tennessee
GAINESVILLE - While Florida's offense struggled to consistently make plays in its 28-27 win against Tennessee on Saturday, tight end Jake McGee found ways to make plays in tight situations.
"He's been doing what he does," UF coach Jim McElwain said. "I guess maybe just his opportunity and the way the defense was taking some of the other things away, he became part of it."
The second of those fourth-down conversions - a 10-yard dart from Will Grier in the fourth quarter - allowed Florida to maintain its drive that a 5-yard touchdown from Grier to Brandon Powell seven... read more
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow
- 10:50 Trump says he thinks he swayed Macron's thinking on Iran
- 09:42 Trump says hostilities with North Korea improving
- 08:55 Trump 'won't be involved' in special counsel's Russia probe
- 08:02 The Latest: Official says VA nominee may withdraw
- 03:25 SideTrack: Kristina and Patrick Lyons, Laurie David, Catherine...
- 03:10 ASU baseball falls to New Mexico State, ending three-game win streak
- 02:25 Lawyer: Trump ready for role in raids' evidence review
- 01:14 Genetic sleuthing bolsters food poisoning searches