Jalen Rose's 100-year-old grandma calls out Sister Jean: 'It's over'
CLOSE The Wolverines and Ramblers will play in San Antonio on Saturday, March 31. A look at the Cinderella story of the 2018 NCAA tournament. Video by Ryan Ford/DFP
America's newest celebrity, thanks to the NCAA tournament, is Sister Jean.
The 98-year-old chaplain for the Loyola-Chicago basketball team, Jean Dolores-Schmidt has been everywhere. Dozens of cut-away shots during the games, "Good Morning America" and countless other interviews.
Heck, she even has her own bobble head and sneakers in the works.
Loyola-Chicago, the surprise team of the Final Four, takes on Michigan on... read more
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant
- 14:25 Louisville offers 7 Saguaro football players scholarships on same day
- 14:17 AP Interview: Iran says if US exits deal, it likely will too