Jalen Rose's 100-year-old grandma calls out Sister Jean: 'It's over'
CLOSE The Wolverines and Ramblers will play in San Antonio on Saturday, March 31. A look at the Cinderella story of the 2018 NCAA tournament. Video by Ryan Ford/DFP
America's newest celebrity, thanks to the NCAA tournament, is Sister Jean.
The 98-year-old chaplain for the Loyola-Chicago basketball team, Jean Dolores-Schmidt has been everywhere. Dozens of cut-away shots during the games, "Good Morning America" and countless other interviews.
Heck, she even has her own bobble head and sneakers in the works.
Loyola-Chicago, the surprise team of the Final Four, takes on Michigan on... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House