James Beard Foundation nominates 4 La chefs
NEW ORLEANS -- The James Beard Foundation has revealed the nominees for its culinary and journalism awards.
And, as in years past, New Orleans was well represented.
NOLA.com ' The Times-Picayune reports (http://bit.ly/1ifrFpr ) Justin Devillier of La Petite Grocery, Ryan Prewitt of Peche Seafood Grill, Alon Shaya of Domenica and Sue Zemanick of Gautreau's and Ivy captured four of the five slots in the category "Best Chef: South," which covers Louisiana, Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Arkansas and Puerto Rico.
Shaya, Devillier and Zemanick were nominated in the same category last... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it