Jason Day seeks advice from Tiger Woods on mental game
DORAL, Fla. — Jason Day has seen better days.
After dominating golf late last summer and into the fall, when he won four times including his first major and ascended to the top of the world golf rankings for the first time, his start to 2016 has been anything but Day-like.
He tied for 10th in the Hyundai Tournament of Champions, missed the cut in the Farmers Insurance Open when he was sick and tied for 11th in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
Off the course, he and wife Ellie welcomed their second child into the world, daughter Lucy, in November. A month later, however, 6-8, 250-pound... read more
- 21:03 Running world embraces Desiree Linden after Boston Marathon victory
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...