Jason Day seeks advice from Tiger Woods on mental game
DORAL, Fla. — Jason Day has seen better days.
After dominating golf late last summer and into the fall, when he won four times including his first major and ascended to the top of the world golf rankings for the first time, his start to 2016 has been anything but Day-like.
He tied for 10th in the Hyundai Tournament of Champions, missed the cut in the Farmers Insurance Open when he was sick and tied for 11th in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
Off the course, he and wife Ellie welcomed their second child into the world, daughter Lucy, in November. A month later, however, 6-8, 250-pound... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House