Jay Triano, Suns players back Devin Booker's 'spoiled' comments
SALT LAKE CITY - Devin Booker's strong comments after the Suns' 129-107 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers Tuesday raised eyebrows outside the organization.
Some took them as a shot at interim coach Jay Triano. Others felt Booker was being critical of the makeup of the Suns' roster, the purview of General Manager Ryan McDonough.
The truth is, Booker was repeating sentiments that have been made within the walls of the Suns' locker room for much of this season.
“I didn't read it and go, ‘Wow,' ” Triano said. “It's something that we talk about on a regular basis in front of everybody. I think... read more
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you
- 14:52 First lady recognizes 10 women with global courage awards