Jeffrey Loria to Miami Marlins fans: ‘Give these guys a chance’
WASHINGTON -- Owner Jeffrey Loria declined to harbor a guess on Monday's attendance for the Marlins' home opener.
“I'm not doing numbers anymore because everybody holds you to it,” Loria said.
Loria has been on hand for the Marlins' first two games in D.C. and defended the on-field product following a turbulent offseason.
“It's great baseball. It's the beginning of a new era for us and it's exciting,” Loria said.
“People will look back in two years from now and say, ‘They did the right thing.' Period. Give these guys a... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...