Jerry Springer to host weekly TV show ‘Tabloid’
Jerry Springer is getting another television show.
The Investigation Discovery network said Thursday that Springer will be host of “Tabloid,” a new weekly series that will look at some of the bizarre stories in the tabloids found at supermarket checkout lines.
The series will debut early next year.
ID said Springer was a natural choice because he’s no stranger to over-the-top characters. His brawling talk show is a staple of daytime television. Springer said he enjoys telling stories that cover the full range of human experiences and emotions.
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing