JibJab creates adult playground for workers
USA TODAY takes a tour of the JibJab offices in California where employee amenities include ski-ball, foosbal, and slides.
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. - There’s a good $20,000 reason three huge slides dominate the two-story JibJab Media workspace.
“If I had to sit in a meeting during the day, at least I could slide out of it,” says Gregg Spiridellis, who co-runs the digital entertainment studio with brother Evan as “CEO Guy.”
The brothers and their 100 + employee workforce spend their days creating animated e-cards--which are especially huge on Valentine's Day, their second biggest traffic day... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing