JibJab creates adult playground for workers
USA TODAY takes a tour of the JibJab offices in California where employee amenities include ski-ball, foosbal, and slides.
MARINA DEL REY, Calif. - There’s a good $20,000 reason three huge slides dominate the two-story JibJab Media workspace.
“If I had to sit in a meeting during the day, at least I could slide out of it,” says Gregg Spiridellis, who co-runs the digital entertainment studio with brother Evan as “CEO Guy.”
The brothers and their 100 + employee workforce spend their days creating animated e-cards--which are especially huge on Valentine's Day, their second biggest traffic day... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House