Job hopefuls line up for chance to work at new Goodwill thrift store in Clermont
CLERMONT - Some in line for a Goodwill Industries of Central Florida job fair were old enough to collect retirement. Others were too young to buy alcohol.
Some wore suspenders and slacks. Others wore undershirts and shorts.
The 82 who interviewed last week had one thing in common: All were seeking to land one of the 24 jobs that will be created when a new Goodwill thrift store under construction at 1855 Grand Highway opens. Jobs range from part-time cashiers to assistant managers. The store is expected to open in late March.
"Normally it's about a one to three average [of jobs... read more
- 18:50 Trump replacing McMaster with Bolton
- 17:17 Investigators combing through confessed bomberâs âtarget listâ
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer