Job hopefuls line up for chance to work at new Goodwill thrift store in Clermont
CLERMONT - Some in line for a Goodwill Industries of Central Florida job fair were old enough to collect retirement. Others were too young to buy alcohol.
Some wore suspenders and slacks. Others wore undershirts and shorts.
The 82 who interviewed last week had one thing in common: All were seeking to land one of the 24 jobs that will be created when a new Goodwill thrift store under construction at 1855 Grand Highway opens. Jobs range from part-time cashiers to assistant managers. The store is expected to open in late March.
"Normally it's about a one to three average [of jobs... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...