Jodi Arias prosecutor manipulated women to get juror info, complaint alleges
CLOSE The Maricopa County prosecutor was already legendary in legal circles when he was appointed to the Jodi Arias murder case. Thomas Hawthorne/azcentral.com
Attorneys for convicted killer Jodi Arias have asked the State Bar of Arizona to reinstate a bar complaint against prosecutor Juan Martinez, saying there is overwhelming evidence that he violated attorney-ethics rules during Arias’ 2015 trial.
The 37-page objection to the complaint’s dismissal was filed Friday.
The appeal contends that Martinez leaked confidential information about the case and its jurors to two women attending the... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House