Joe Biden slap shot at Sarah Palin: Says quittin' gov isn't any victim
Vice President Biden rejected Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's complaint that she was the victim of political blood sport yesterday - a day after she stunned the nation with her abrupt resignation.
Asked if he agreed with Palin's contention, Biden told ABC's George Stephanopoulos simply, "No ... I don't."
Biden, speaking about his vanquished 2008 vice presidential rival while on a trip to Iraq, said he respects Palin's decision to step down.
RELATED: PALIN RESIGNATION DOOMS PRESIDENTIAL PIPE DREAM
"I don't know what prompted her decision to not only not run again and also to step... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft