Joe Biden slap shot at Sarah Palin: Says quittin' gov isn't any victim
Vice President Biden rejected Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's complaint that she was the victim of political blood sport yesterday - a day after she stunned the nation with her abrupt resignation.
Asked if he agreed with Palin's contention, Biden told ABC's George Stephanopoulos simply, "No ... I don't."
Biden, speaking about his vanquished 2008 vice presidential rival while on a trip to Iraq, said he respects Palin's decision to step down.
RELATED: PALIN RESIGNATION DOOMS PRESIDENTIAL PIPE DREAM
"I don't know what prompted her decision to not only not run again and also to step... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...