Joe Ortiz following Larry Fetkenhier to lead Cactus into new football era
Joe Ortiz knows something about loyalty, so he looks forward to making sure the Glendale Cactus football program continues to maintain a strong tradition under his guidance.
Ortiz, who has spent the past 10 years coaching under Eddy Zubey at Gilbert Higley and Phoenix St. Mary's, says he will be leading Cactus, a school with a rich tradition for more than 30 years under Larry Fetkenhier.
Fetkenhier resigned during the Christmas break when the school decided to go in another direction.
Ortiz, the offensive coordinator for a Higley team that generated huge numbers the past few years,... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'