Joe Paterno's replacement as Penn State football coach should have clean slate
Penn State interim coach Tom Bradley should have been a full time head coach somewhere by now.
He applied for vacancies at Connecticut, Pitt and Temple last spring, was invited for interviews but never received an offer, despite his impressive
resume and strong recruiting ties to Western Pennsylvania.
The 54-year-old Bradley, who played at Penn State in 1978 and 1979, has been a loyal soldier, serving in Joe Paterno’s army for the past 33 years, including the last 12 as his defensive coordinator. He was considered a potential candidate to replace Paterno at one point. But after the Board of... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike