Joe Strauss: Cardinals' final key spring question � Who's the No. 5 starter?
JUPITER, Fla. -- During Saturday's trip to Disney World, Joe Kelly turned out the lights on the Atlanta Braves for 16 outs, becoming the first Cardinals to pitch past the fourth inning this spring.
Heading into spring training's deep stretch, the defending National League champions must decide: Should they opt for a younger arm that can blind a line-up with his brilliance or the more experienced hand that can drop it into darkness?
A camp relatively free of intrigue clings to the rotation's No. 5 starter as a final riddle.
Whatever general manager John Mozeliak and manager Mike Matheny... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...