Jon Rahm falls off pace with 73 in third round at Masters
AUGUSTA, Ga. – Jon Rahm finally showed his age Saturday during Round 3 at the Masters. The 22-year-old Arizona State graduate made several costly mistakes, likely squandering an opportunity to win his Augusta National debut with a 1-over-par 73.
He still walked off the 18th green with a smile on his face and slapped hands with several youngsters lining his path back toward the clubhouse. Youth is not without its benefits.
“The way I like to think about it, Tiger (Woods) played three Masters before he won in his fourth,” Rahm said. “Phil played how many, 13 or 12 before he ended up winning?... read more
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches