Jon Rahm falls off pace with 73 in third round at Masters
AUGUSTA, Ga. – Jon Rahm finally showed his age Saturday during Round 3 at the Masters. The 22-year-old Arizona State graduate made several costly mistakes, likely squandering an opportunity to win his Augusta National debut with a 1-over-par 73.
He still walked off the 18th green with a smile on his face and slapped hands with several youngsters lining his path back toward the clubhouse. Youth is not without its benefits.
“The way I like to think about it, Tiger (Woods) played three Masters before he won in his fourth,” Rahm said. “Phil played how many, 13 or 12 before he ended up winning?... read more
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...
- 19:30 With eyes on midterms, Trump embraces immigration fight