Jon Rahm falls off pace with 73 in third round at Masters
AUGUSTA, Ga. – Jon Rahm finally showed his age Saturday during Round 3 at the Masters. The 22-year-old Arizona State graduate made several costly mistakes, likely squandering an opportunity to win his Augusta National debut with a 1-over-par 73.
He still walked off the 18th green with a smile on his face and slapped hands with several youngsters lining his path back toward the clubhouse. Youth is not without its benefits.
“The way I like to think about it, Tiger (Woods) played three Masters before he won in his fourth,” Rahm said. “Phil played how many, 13 or 12 before he ended up winning?... read more
- 10:23 Scottsdale UFO conference: 'We're not alone in the universe'
- 10:23 Scottsdale man fatally shot in his driveway after checking noise,...
- 10:23 Luxury homes: $3.1M Paradise Valley mansion has wine cellar, theater
- 10:23 Cities battle at Arizona Capitol for right to regulate home-based...
- 10:23 Lawmaker: Lack of regulation for Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- 10:22 New poll: Abbott, Patrick far ahead on GOP primary race
- 10:01 Bracketology: March Madness NCAA Tournament projections for ASU,...
- 09:55 The Latest: Trump supports improving gun background checks
- 09:24 Winter Olympics: Sam McGuffie seems to have his athletic future...
- 09:11 Kwok: Chandler Hamilton hazing scandal is a lose-lose for all