Jon Rahm falls off pace with 73 in third round at Masters
AUGUSTA, Ga. – Jon Rahm finally showed his age Saturday during Round 3 at the Masters. The 22-year-old Arizona State graduate made several costly mistakes, likely squandering an opportunity to win his Augusta National debut with a 1-over-par 73.
He still walked off the 18th green with a smile on his face and slapped hands with several youngsters lining his path back toward the clubhouse. Youth is not without its benefits.
“The way I like to think about it, Tiger (Woods) played three Masters before he won in his fourth,” Rahm said. “Phil played how many, 13 or 12 before he ended up winning?... read more
- 09:47 The Latest: Trump salutes military progress
- 08:41 Cool Home: Scottsdale interior decorator lets her whimsy run wild
- 08:39 5 iconic Phoenix holiday events
- 08:39 Building a different kind of wall on the border to revive a dying land
- 07:19 Trump presents his report card, passes with flying colors
- 00:26 Auto show zooms into Phoenix with latest tech twists
- 00:12 'The State of Aging': Latinos keep aging relatives out of nursing...
- 23:54 Nashville Predators 3, Montreal Canadiens 2: 3 things we learned
- 22:39 Arizona Lottery game glitch produces duplicated results again
- 21:54 Group supporting Moore uses Trump comments for fundraiser