Jordan Spieth expected to miss cut at Waste Management Phoenix Open
Rowdy fans are nothing new to the Phoenix Open, but an ill-timed jeer got the best of Jordan Spieth on Friday.
On Spieth's last hole of the day, a fan on the 9th screamed from behind, “Jordan, I've got two beers on this!” right as he went to putt.
Spieth missed the putt, and turned to glare back toward the fan.
He stared irately for at least five seconds, as other fans called for the heckler to be thrown out.
The heckler likely lost his bet, and because of him, the Phoenix Open may now lose one of its most popular players.
After missing the putt, Spieth finished the day at even-par, and is... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...