Jordan Spieth expected to miss cut at Waste Management Phoenix Open
Rowdy fans are nothing new to the Phoenix Open, but an ill-timed jeer got the best of Jordan Spieth on Friday.
On Spieth's last hole of the day, a fan on the 9th screamed from behind, “Jordan, I've got two beers on this!” right as he went to putt.
Spieth missed the putt, and turned to glare back toward the fan.
He stared irately for at least five seconds, as other fans called for the heckler to be thrown out.
The heckler likely lost his bet, and because of him, the Phoenix Open may now lose one of its most popular players.
After missing the putt, Spieth finished the day at even-par, and is... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...