Jordan Spieth makes it a $22-million year with Tour Championship win
At age 22, Jordan Spieth became the first $22 million man in golf Sunday.
Spieth capped off a dream season when he poured in putts from all over East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta and closed with a one-under-par 69 for a four-shot victory in the Tour Championship. That was all he needed to become the youngest player to capture the FedEx Cup and its $10 million bonus.
His fifth victory of the year, including two majors, was worth $1,485,000 and allowed the Texan to set a PGA Tour record with $12,030,465. And if that wasn't enough, Spieth went back to No. 1 in the world.
His battle with Henrik... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...
- 16:13 Haley's pushback draws fans, rattles White House