Jordy Nelson hurt by Packers' 'unwillingness to make it work'
CLOSE Aaron Nagler speaks with Pete Dougherty about the addition of tight end Jimmy Graham to the Packers offense as well as the departure of wide receiver Jordy Nelson.
ORLANDO, Fla. - Former Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson said in a radio interview Monday that the organization's rigidity with its revised contract, coupled with what appeared to be a planned change in his role in the offense, convinced him to decline the restructured offer and head into free agency.
Nelson was willing to take a pay cut to stay with the Packers, but the disappointment in how general manager... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings