Joshua Brittain steps down as Tempe Prep football coach to join dad at St. Mary's
A strong family bond has Joshua Brittain feeling the need to be back with his father on the sidelines as he tries to resurrect Phoenix St. Mary's football program.
Joshua resigned his post as head football coach at Tempe Prep, where his father began the program at the charter school 17 years ago, to join his dad, Tommy, at St. Mary's.
Tempe Prep made history in 2014 - with Joshua as offensive coordinator and Tommy as head coach - when the Knights became the first charter school to reach an Arizona Interscholastic Association state football championship game.
Joshua took over his dad's... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'