Judge: 265 have come forward as Larry Nassar victims
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInNassar Eaton County Sentencing - Day One FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Buy Photo Larry Nassar listens to victim impact statements in Judge Janice Cunningham's courtroom Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2018, during the first day of victim impact statements in Eaton County Circuit Court in Charlotte, Mich., where Nassar is expected to be sentenced on three counts of sexual assault some time next week. MATTHEW DAE SMITH/Lansing State JournalFullscreenBuy Photo Larry Nassar enters Judge Janice Cunningham's circuit courtroom Wednesday, Jan. 31,... read more
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...