Judge grants motion to unseal Bobbi Kristina Brown’s autopsy
ATLANTA — A superior court judge has granted a motion to unseal the autopsy report for Bobbi Kristina Brown.
Judge Henry M. Newkirk responded to a motion filed by WXIA-TV's parent company TEGNA Media in the Superior Court of Fulton County.
The motion cites Georgia’s Open Meetings and Open Records Act.
The motion calls for the Court to lift its September 28, 2015 order sealing “the autopsy report, all related investigative reports, all related toxicology reports, the death certificate and any other documents used and/or created by the Medical Examiner’s Office regarding the autopsy of Bobbi... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...