Judge grants motion to unseal Bobbi Kristina Brown’s autopsy
ATLANTA — A superior court judge has granted a motion to unseal the autopsy report for Bobbi Kristina Brown.
Judge Henry M. Newkirk responded to a motion filed by WXIA-TV's parent company TEGNA Media in the Superior Court of Fulton County.
The motion cites Georgia’s Open Meetings and Open Records Act.
The motion calls for the Court to lift its September 28, 2015 order sealing “the autopsy report, all related investigative reports, all related toxicology reports, the death certificate and any other documents used and/or created by the Medical Examiner’s Office regarding the autopsy of Bobbi... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco