Judge rejects gag order request in Stormy Daniels' case
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A federal judge will not prohibit porn actress Stormy Daniels's lawyer from discussing her lawsuit against President Donald Trump with reporters and the public.
An order handed down Tuesday by U.S. District Judge S. James Otero also extended a delay in the case for another 45 days.
Michael Cohen, Trump's longtime personal lawyer, had requested the gag order and alleged Daniels' attorney, Michael Avenatti, had been running a "smear campaign" against him.
Daniels claims she had an affair with Trump in 2006, which Trump denies. She's suing to invalidate a... read more
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics
- 00:56 Trump pulls Brennan's clearance, links move to Russia probe
- 00:32 Jury to begin deliberating in Manafort financial fraud trial
- 00:32 Trump's list: Those who might lose their security clearance
- 21:29 The Latest: Brennan calls Trump action 'abuse of power'